What were the most popular forms send by schools this September?
So far in 2018 EdSmart schools have sent 3.8 million forms to students, parents and fellow staff. That's 7.4 million sheets of paper, and around 1000 trees.
The top five forms and their tasks were:
1) Parent associations - schools are using EdSmart to deliver cohesive communications to parent associations, from applications to activities and events.
2) Events and activities - excursions, incursions and everything in between. The events have been non-stop in EdSmart schools.
3) Curriculum surveys - Checking in with students and parents about curriculum to inform assessments and future programming.
4) Newsletters - Regular school updates to parents, students and community members about school activities, projects, achievements and more.
5) Announcements - School appointments, school closures, policy updates, medical alerts. EdSmart broadcasts remain popular with schools for all types of important communication to school groups.
If you're still running these processes on paper, or older systems that are costly or time-consuming, email the EdSmart team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how you could work smarter in the future.
We're parents, former teachers and community members who want to help you get back to the things that matter most.
"Our parents love the immediacy of EdSmart and we now average between 95% and 97% response rate." ~ Burnside Primary, South Australia