Announcing a new learning experience from EdSmart, the EdSmart Academy is a place for learning all things about the EdSmart School Organisation System.
This e-learning platform is a self-paced learning environment filled to the brim with hours of useful and accessible training on the EdSmart platform.
The first addition to EdSmart Academy is our Foundation Course.
This course will run through core functionalities of the EdSmart platform and will get you up to speed through a variety of interactive learning experiences, ranging from enlightening videos to activities and quizzes.
The Foundation Course curriculum consists of:
- Navigation through the platform;
- Creating & sending Broadcasts;
- Sending Parent/Student Slips;
- Designing Form Templates;
- Setting up Approval Workflows for a template.
If you’re a new EdSmart user, learn the foundations and get the most out of your EdSmart experience. If you’re an experienced user, take this opportunity to consolidate your knowledge!
Accessing the Foundation Course
To access the Foundation Course, you must first enrol. See below for instructions:
- Log in to your EdSmart Platform;
- Select the Help icon;
- Under the category EdSmart Academy, you will see Foundation Course – Enrolment Link;
- You can enrol via two methods, either via Google SSO or Email Sign-Up;
5. Follow the prompts to unlock the Foundation Course.
If there are any issues with accessing your Foundation Course, please feel free to email email@example.com.